When you buy our saffron you are absolutely guaranteed of the following:
- 100% pure saffron threads
- Your saffron will be from the most recent crop (fresh saffron)
- Premium quality saffron
- You will love our saffron or we will refund 100% of what you paid --- no questions asked!
Below is the specification of our new 2016 saffron crop. This batch of saffron is truly organic without the organic certificate. It is time-consuming and costly for a majority of saffron farmers
to obtain an organic certificate. They gain more by selling their organic saffron as conventional saffron.
- Produced in Mashhad, Iran
- Brand name: Negin (the most expensive brand of Persian saffron)
- Crop year: Oct. 2016 (the latest crop)
- Fresh saffron
- Quality Rate: 2.7 (means the quality of this saffron is 2.7 times better than grade 1saffron)
- Coloring strength: 261
- Threads are thin and have maroon red color
- Average threads length is about 3/4 of an inch
- Low moisture content (threads are fragile) which can be translated into:
- longer shelf life
- easier to grind
- economically sound investment for the saffron buyer as you get more saffron.
- 100% natural threads with no additives of any kind
- HACCP certified
All Items shown below have the same quality and specification as outlined above. Each item's saffron is generously measured, thoroughly inspected and carefully packaged by hand.